Job position : Digital Developer( Internship )
Are you passionate about working with digital applications? Do you work in a
structured way and can you find creative solutions, even when faced with challenges? Are you ready for an exciting and rewarding internship in a small growing organization?
The Digital Developer role will be responsible for the technical activities associated with delivering digital solutions. This will include design, testing and support. You will be expected to understand the web development process, including design, development, deployment and understanding of industry trends.
You will have the following responsibilities:
• develop digital solutions for web applications based on clients needs.
• develop the overall look and design of web applications.
• create quality mockups and prototypes designed on tight timelines.• producing, maintaining and modifying web applications and user interfaces.
• incorporating applications, graphics, audio and video clips into client websites and social media.
• ensuring websites are accessible across many platforms.
• routinely improving and testing websites for ease of use, speed and other quality factors.
You will have:
• have a good understanding and familiarity with Photoshop.
Do you want to be a part of GAI?
Please submit your application in our email firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are reviewed on a continuous basis, but you can expect a response as soon as possible.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact at tel.: +45 27 51 77 14.